How to Register a Sole Proprietor Business in Philippines

Have your dream business registered! Here's step by step process on registering your business. 

Step 1. Register your Business Name at Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) you can visit https://bnrs.dti.gov.ph/ and register online. You can pay thru Landbank, PayMaya and G-Cash.
or visit the nearest DTI office and Negosyo Center. 


Step 2. Go to Your Barangay office where your business is located and obtain a Barangay Certificate, don't forget to bring your DTI Business name certificate and atleast two (2) valid IDs and current Billing ex. Electric bill, Water Bill as proof of address.


Step 3. Get a Business permit at the Mayor's office. Fill up application form and bring the required documents like Barangay Clearance, DTI Certificate, Valid IDs. 
(Look for Citizen Charter located at the Mayor's office, where you can find the step by step process on how to get your Business permit.)


Step 4. Never skip this step!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. fabulous publicize, you've got denoted out some appropriate factors, I likewise suppose this s a wholly fabulous website. i will visit again for extra quality contents and additionally, meet the rate of advice this site to every. thank you. https://www.blaze.me/dispensary-pos-software/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! store name ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers shops names

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. more info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. clothing brand names

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. CICPA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. CICPA Registration

    ReplyDelete